miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

ABOUT ME.....

Hello !


My name is Santiago.I`m 22 years old.My birthday is on april the 14th 1985.
My favorite singer are Haley and Hugh Grant and my favorite song is “ Way
Back into Love, my favorite color is blue . My favorite movie is “Men of Honor”.
My favorite hour of the day is aroun 6:00 pm. My favorite season is spring.My
favorite clothing are pants .My favorite food are the tacos.My favorite actor is
Fernando Colunga.My favorite actress is Silvia Navarro.My favorite action heroe is
Arnold Shuarse Neger .My favorite blouse color is pink .My favorite tv. Show is
“El rival mas debil”.My favorite pet name is Jummy.My favorite drink is grape water.
My favorite fruit is peaple.My favorite play is “basket Ball”.

6 comentarios:

torres.uttn3b dijo...

this good your blog. but I do not understand much to him.

I love much friend to you bye.

B3R3-N1(3 dijo...

Thou blog is a little confused works but in it.

oscar dijo...

Hey your blog is a very very confused i dont understend somo things??

jhon3c dijo...

This very good my eyes saw something differently to the others … …

hernandez.uttn3b dijo...

this blog is very god!!

LEYVA dijo...

this very good your blog,excellent!!!!!!!!!